Stir Fried Noodle Recipe
If you're a pasta lover, then you have to try this traditional Chinese stir fried noodle recipe.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Pot, wok, frying pan, colander, serving plate.
1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
2 stalks rapeseed plants
1 package (7 oz.) noodles or pasta
3.5 oz./ 100 g pork, or beef, cut into thin strips
7 tbsps. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste
1 tsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. light soy sauce, low sodium
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt, or to taste.
1. Before cooking, gently combine meat strips with seasoning A, let them marinate for 10 minutes before use.
2. Preheat a wok over high heat for 1 minute, then add 2 tbsps. vegetable oil, heat until hot, stir fry the marinated meat stirps until white, about 1 minute, do not brown, set aside for later use then.
3. Put a large pot of water on to a boil, toss the noodles in it, cook over medium heat, gently separate the strands with chopsticks as they soften, stir occasionally, add 1/2-1 cup of water when nearly boiling, and turn off the heat when boiling again. Then drain in a colander and dump into a bowl, sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil and mix well.
4. In a frying pan, heat 5 tbsps. vegetable oil till hot, add noodles back, keep cooking and stirring over medium high heat until golden, then add seasoning B, stir to mix everything together.
5. At last, add meat strips and rapeseed plants, stir fry briefly until rapeseed plants are nearly milted.
6. Turn off the heat and dish out onto a plate, serve hot.
1. At Step 3, a splash of sesame oil can help to prevent noodles from sticking.
2. Feel free to substitude pasta for noodles.
Servings per recipe: 1
Amount per serving:
|Protein: 36.4 g|
|Total fat: 30.5 g|
|Carbohydrate: 109.1 g|
|Calories: 862.5 kcal|